Turtle helmet Mk III(1)

Here I'm planning to do Mk III turtle helmet that someone asks me to do; I give it a try now. This helmet liner is difficult more than I think but earn an experience is better than nothing.
有玩家要求製作英軍MkIII龜殼頭盔,決定給它試一試!或許能賺些軍購費.也或多或少能累積經驗,但是這型頭盔內襯不如想像的容易.



I collected copper and aluminum for the liner that had been trying these 2 materials which is the best for the liner.The thin copper needs to solder also not strong enough;The aluminum strong enough and needs punching holes for eyelets to assemble them, the result coming very well when the liner structure shown.The leatherette for lining then glue on the liner ,over the edge parts are folding them out then glue it.
Be continuing…….
收集了銅片及鋁片試試那個材質較合適;銅片必須以焊錫黏合並且太薄不夠堅固所以捨棄不用.鋁片倒是不錯的選擇,厚薄適中且夠堅固而必須以銅眼來固定住;
結合起來確實蠻堅固,人造皮當做是保護襯,黏住頭部的圓圈後再往外反折並黏上固定就差不多了.











Comments

Popular Posts