Turtle helmet Mk III(2)

Continuing the helmets schedule progress that there are close to the end. I always love to shop around art supply shops and hardware shops to seeking usability material for my products or hobby like female at shopping mall.I have found new material when I scroll around at these shop then I’ll getting more exciting.So this is typical of crazy hobbyist!
接下來幾個步驟已接近尾聲.一直很享受在美術用品店及五金用具店裡逛,我想這是男女生不同的差別吧﹗而特別興奮的事就是找到合適的材料,如此也能讓製作盡情發揮;而找不到時則會心情不寧,這就是典型的發燒玩家!


Speed up liners schedule.

Use the rest of pins for stripes buckles



Great help of these clamps


Spray on Tamiya spray can TS-5 olive drab for helmets.

Been looking for 2 days to find 0.3mm sponge sheet then attach to frame


Glue the liner inside

Here is the unperfected part for the helmet that I use 1/4 of pin head penetrate the helmet through liner then fold the end of pin to hold tight the liner also glue them.




Be continuing.....

Comments

Popular Posts