Motor Storm 1/6 Part.1

Here is the idea from XP 360 games” Motor Storm”, I had enjoy this racing game which including trucks、cars、motorcycle that the motorcycle is one of my interesting subject from the game. But this work is not exactly like the character from “Motor Storm”, I pick one of my old collections which is 1/6 scale 21st Century Toy products around 1998~1999. Just trying to make a new look for this kit! Stay tune…….
玩過360的摩扥風暴的game後讓我印象深刻的就是game裡的摩托車: 想到自己收藏的1/6軍用摩扥車給它來個新造型.雖然無法做的100%像,但會是這老玩具新外型的整形手術.這款是21世紀於1998~1999年出品, 非常堅固的玩具.

*First I had remove and destroy 2 suit case and shelf from the back wheel.
先把後輪的2個置物箱、架子給拆了, 其實是把它們給毀了!




*Removed the protect bar、treadle and the seat.
將引擎前方的護把、踏板、座墊給拆除.




*Fix the handle shape with lighter.
用打火機將把手變成不同的形狀.



*I took the engine apart.
先拆掉引擎以方便上色.


*Cut the pin with saw, which was support the seat.
用鋸子將座墊支撐棒給鋸掉.

Comments

Popular Posts