Kitbash girl pilot & custom boot

My new kitbash girl pilot, not many experience for female doll, this time I pick up a old BBI Japanese pilot flying suit and gear for this doll. but I lack of a boots. No other way, I do it myself!
不常玩女偶但是偶而玩玩也不錯, 不一樣的感覺! 挑了舊品牌BBI 日軍飛行員的飛行服及裝備套上這個女偶, 褲管還是太細! 沒有靴子就自己動手!




I curve two piece wood for female doll shoes.The out skin is cut from lamb skin into shape then stitch the cylindrical first, flop the cylindrical and glue it at wood shoe. 找了些木頭剩材刻出女靴尺寸的外型, 用銼刀+ 砂紙打磨, 在腳踝處鑽洞可以連接素體腳踝關節, 縫好靴筒反摺黏上木鞋; 再切出整個靴型黏上, 後跟隨之黏上. 鞋底以小牛皮切出鞋型黏上即可.



Comments

silent.john said…
This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: bespoke boots
abaan sheikh said…
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Ostrich leather shoes

Popular Posts