Making of 1/35 scale space monkey

I recently love the 70' outer space illustration, which give me an idea of making 1/35 space monkey from scratch build by AB putty to match V-2 rocket diorama. Here are the work in process.





























Here is the making of outer space monster, super sculpey is main material, BB bullet for eyes. Used the crab claws as his arms after eat crabs.











The Mars surface color set up

















Rocket actually modify from Takom 1/35 V2 rocket, here is how I spray color on rocket. My rocket is not going to bombing people, I use for outer space adventure.The interior was took from Bandai 1/48 scale Star Wars series AT-ST interior kit, that needs to modify the size that can fit in rocket.







Canopy was took from Bandai Japan anime "Pirates" kit- 04














Apply transferring decals on. Again, it's my banana republic





1/35 Banana Republic of Mars adventure completed













I've participated Kaohsiung city Sci-Fi model competition at 5th~6th December 2020. I've won silver medal.







Comments

Popular Posts