1/18 SCALE PICK UP TRUCK MODIFY PART II

Break down all the parts form the kit, it's fun. throw away the chassis and tires, the engine as well.


It was took me lots of time to chip all the paint off that I used acetone to let the skin peel off, and borrow two size shake machine to get it done because the car size.



Roughly looks of the car shell and chassis, the entire looks right to me, then go forward to it. 



I call for help for the R/C area from R/C shop, which is not my familiar parts. The guy setting all the R/C component into the room of diecast car, their is not much room for it actually, that I have to leave the interior for the car body. So the engine room for receiver and starter, back side of cargo container for the battery, that the wires go for the rest room as we can. Pretty much squeeze. 



This shot are almost clean all the paint from car shell.




Comments

Popular Posts