WWII Brit Long Range Penetration Groups- Chindits (Burma Campaign)

 Here's my latest work of 1/6 WWII Brit Long Range Penetration Groups- Chindits (Burma Campaign), the head, bare arms set are from Tony Barton products, the Lee Enfield Mk 5 Jungle carbine is my custom item, the uniform and gear from Ujindou UD9015 Chindits.














The dead leaves from my balcony which make me happy to have that for my diorama.




I apply the white glue mix with water then drop into the soil to stable on the ground. 



Apply the soil which took from garden. 



Apply the white glue on the base first.



Add the plastic plants for gardening.





Paint the putty area which looks the same.




Scratch the surface via tool




Add the roof at the low parts by hard form




My Lee Enfield Mk5 Jungle carbine compare to Ujindou Mk5




The rest tone are use oil paints




Apply the Gunze flash color as primer









Comments

Popular Posts